SUNRIO CORPORATION Co. Ltd. ("we", "us", or "our"), recognizes the importance of your personal information obtained from our stakeholders and consider that protecting it is the basis of our business activities and one of the most important management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and thoroughly disseminate it to all employees and comply with it.
1. Basic policy
- We comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and norms. Also, we establish internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information ("our regulations" ), implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- We establish a management system regarding the protection of personal information, inform executives and employees of our regulations, and strive to comply with them.
- We ensure the appropriate usage of personal information. We do not disclose or provide the personal information obtained by the customer to a third party except with the approval of the customer or with a justifiable reason.
- We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, and continuously improve information security and ensure revision.
- We respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
Established 1st September 2021
SUNRIO CORPORATION Co. Ltd. President Toshiyuki Sekine
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When we receive personal information from customers, we will specify the purpose of use of personal information in advance and use it to the extent of the purpose of use. If we need to use your personal information beyond the extend of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify you to that effect and use it after we obtain customer's approval. The purposes of use for the personal information we have are as follows.
- Personal information about customers
- Business negotiations, meetings with customer's, etc;
- Shipping of products, materials, etc;
- Sending information about services, events, etc;
- Providing customer support and maintenance;
- Responding to inquiries and consultations;
- Providing various member services;
- Service development, questionnaire survey implementation, tester implementation, etc;
- Fulfillment of contract;
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Providing and contacting applicants for employment (including internships) with recruitment information, etc;
- Recruitment management at our company;
3. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We collect personal information by legal and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
- Except for the cases below, we do not provide personal information to third parties.
- When we have prior consent of the customer;
- When based on laws and regulations;
- When necessary for improvement of public health or protection of property, and obtaining consent of the customer is difficult;
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
- When business is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons;
- Regardless of the above, we may provide customer's address, name, and telephone number when it is deemed appropriate for us to respond to your service, inquiries, etc. from our affiliated companies or agents.In this case, the customer can request us to stop providing personal information to the affiliated companies.
5. Inquiry about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
6. Other matters
- 1. About access information
- This site may collect access log information in order to provide better services. We kindly ask for your understanding. The acquisition of access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About Cookies